UV (High Gloss) Business Cards
UV Business Cards
(UV) High Gloss Business Cards 14pt or 16pt
Starting from $29.99 To $678.99
Printed as fast as next business day or 2-4 Business Days. Cut off is 12pm.
Ups or Fedex Ground Shipping Included (Faster shipping is available at additional cost)
Paper Type: 14PT or 16PT Gloss (95 Bright C2S)
Coating: No Coating
Color: Full-color CMYK: 1-sided (4/0), or 2-sided (4/4)
Quantities: Ranges from 25 or 25,000
Sizes: 3.5” x 2” (firm size)
Rounded Edge: Yes (1/4" radius) optional
Finishing: Cut to size and box.
Business Cards Setup Files
File Orientation Guide
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted. Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
How to Setup Files
General File Preparation Guidelines
- Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers that are not intended to print (ie: setup guide layers or other hidden artwork layers) to ensure no risk of them appearing on the final print.
- Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper backup.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- File must consist of 1/8" bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- Embed or outline all fonts.
- For best color results, supply CMYK-only files.