Our Direct Mail Letterhead Campaigns
A direct mail letterhead campaign involves sending personalized letters to a targeted audience with the aim of promoting your business, product, or service. The letterhead of the campaign is an important element as it is the first thing that recipients will see and it sets the tone for the rest of the message.
Here are some tips for creating effective direct mail letterhead campaigns:
- Keep it simple: Your letterhead should be simple and easy to read. Use a clear font and avoid using too many colors or graphics.
- Use your logo: Include your company logo in the letterhead to help establish brand recognition.
- Include your contact information: Make sure your letterhead includes your business address, phone number, and email address. This will make it easy for recipients to get in touch with you.
- Personalize the message: Use the recipient's name and personalize the message to make it more engaging.
- Make an offer: Include an enticing offer or discount to encourage recipients to take action.
- Test and measure: Test different versions of your letterhead and track your results to see what works best.
By allowing us to help you follow these tips, you can create an effective direct mail letterhead campaign that will help you reach your target audience and promote your business.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your direct mail letterhead campaign needs!
Things You Will Need
- Target audience: Provide a list of the people or businesses you want to reach with your letterheads. This can be based on factors such as demographics, location, or purchasing history. We can help you with this just let us know your ideal client and we can create a quality list for you.
- Design: You can provide the design for your letterhead, or work with us to create a custom design that fits your brand and message.
- Copy: Provide the text and messaging that you want to include on your postcard. Make sure it's clear, concise, and compelling.
- Mailing list formatting: Ensure your mailing list is formatted correctly, with all necessary fields included (name, address, etc.). We can give you a sample file if you have a list to make sure it is in the right format.
- Postcard Specifications: Choose the size, paper stock, and finish for your letterhead, as well as any additional features such as variable data printing that you might need.
- Mailing schedule: Determine the timing for your mailing, including when you want the letterheads to be sent out and when you want them to arrive.
- Budget: Set a budget for your direct mail campaign, including printing and mailing costs. This is all dependent on the size of the letterheads you would like to send out and the specifics of the letterhead you want to mail out. A more professional look and feel is always best and makes you stand out from all of the other direct mail pieces in the mailbox of your contact.
Direct Mail Letterheads Specs
- 11" x 17"
- 70LB Premium Opaque
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- No Coating
- Folding Options
- Half-Fold and then Tri-Fold
- French Fold
- Mailing Service
- Direct Mailing from NJ
- Direct Mailing from FL
- Direct Mailing from OH
- Number of Tabs
- Two Tabs
- Postage Class
- First Class
- Standard Class
- Non Profit
- Turnaround Time
- 2-4 Business Days
- 5-7 Business Days